Friday, August 27, 2010

Happiness is within urself

Well again writing after a pretty long time…. But my coming posts will not experience such delays as I can fetch plenty of time for my writing now…
And this post is bit strange as I am writing it in office..in those short gaps between work which others would take to make a call or sutta break, I don’t need either of them so I spend it like this…. Lot has happened in a short while/ in between the last post and this one. Guess this is life.


And again people around me say :” whatever happens, happens for good”. Yeah it surely does, not because it is really good but because when things are out of your zone of control u better feel its happening for good…. Doesn’t make anything better for u but yeah this kinda pseudo hope that good things are to follow after this , gives u an inane strength to fight with the current situation. And that’s how most of us live.


So I sit here wid my earphones plugged in and this song which recently came to my notice and I kinda liked it…. Its from the movie “ I hate love storys”,…, though the movie was pathetic and fell flat on its face but this song rejuvenates me , as long as i am not reminded of this movie…, just the music, lyrics and me. So when we are listening to any song,.. is it only the music or the lyrics we are thinking about?…. Naah der are umpteen number of things playing at the back of our head. We connect the music with some or other thing happening in our life and identify with it. So that’s the reason some songs makes us smile, some come up with beautiful memories,.. some makes us cry and so on.


Its awesome weather now a days and I guess Delhi seldom was blessed with such heavy rainfall. It comes with some perks like damaged roads, traffic jams, water clogging etc etc. But still these raindrops have something magical in them. They bring the whole city alive and during these hours I just wish to sit idle with a coffee mug and off course “the music”. Just sitting and looking at the raindrops falling on windowpanes,… I don’t know if u like it or not but I really love watching raindrops crashing on glass. This awesome music playing in my ears, perfect romantic weather, aroma of the wet earth, coffee mug in ur hand….. what else u wish for.

At the back of my head play memories of the finest moments of my life along with the music track. We all should spend some time with ourselves, in introspection.
Life is so fast that some of us don’t even get time to revel in the memories of our best times. We all want to create beautiful memories,… we take lot of photos, we make so many videos and then get on with our hectic schedule hardly bother to rejoice these moments. So frens take out time to relive these moments , browse through ur old family album, teachers day at school, freshers party, farewell party, trips with ur frens, some beautiful moments with ur girlfriend or boyfriend. You will still feel the excitement of that particular moment, it was so filled with happiness and love.
So guys just enjoy these moments of ur life and have fun :)