Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MEMORY DOWN THE LANE...

MEMORY DOWN THE LANE...


I wana go back to the time when we dint know what fear was.

I wana go back to the time when everything in the world seemed possible.

I wana go back to the time when love was Mom and Dad.

I wana go back to the time when hatred was our homework.

I wana go back to the time only thing we use to be afraid of was mom’s scolding.

I wana go back to the time when our all the time was for our friends.

I wana go back to the time when our worst enemies were siblings.

I wana go back to the time when the moon use to be “chanda mama”.

I wana go back to the time when a chocolate was the highest reward.

I wana go back to the time when we always wanted to grew up fast.

I wana go back to the time when evening were for nothing but to play.

I wana go back to the time when we eagerly use to wait for Sunday.


But the saddest part is that I cant go back to that time,

Those days are a part of dream, those moments are sublime.

But still ruminating upon it makes my heart pump fast…

What makes me smile today is a thing of the past.

3 comments:

  1. And the award for best line goes to.... "
    I wana go back to the time when our all the time was for our friends."

    Kudos..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want go back my childhood. Because every person childhood is tension free and nice. In this time i am working in Car towing service company, and i done a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go back to time not to change anything
    But to feel few things twice

    ReplyDelete